Meet Todd D. Miller, DMD
“As your dentist you can rest assured that you’ll receive the personalized attention you deserve. I will listen to your needs and answer all your questions. The combination of continuing education and state-of-the-art equipment allow us to offer you and your family the high level of care you're looking for. My team and I will give you a warm welcome and our ongoing commitment to your dental health."
Dr. Todd D. Miller served in the US Navy for 6 years. He completed his Doctor of Dental Medicine at SIUE School of Dental Medicine in 1997.
Credentials and Memberships
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Association
- Kankakee County Dental Society
- Kankakee Daily Journal Contributor
- Included in "Guide to America's Top Dentists" 2009
- Included in "Guide to America's Top Dentists" 2010
- Chosen to receive "The 2011 Chicago Top Doctors & Dentists Award"
- Chicago Dental Society
Dr. Miller and his staff are proud of the warm patient-friendly environment they have created and of the relationships they have built with multi-generational families in the area. Dr. Miller welcomes patients of all ages and looks forward to meeting you and offering you the professional, caring and pain free oral health care that you deserve.
When not in the office, Dr. Miller enjoys spending time with his family and watching his children play sports.